Sunday 14 November 2010

I Don't Like it?!

Now, if you're on youtube you might have heard of the beauty guru's All That Glitters21 and JuicyStar07 or Elle and Blair as they're known. Recently Elle started a series of videos in which she talks about products she has tried and doesn't like them. Blair has started to do them aswell. I like the idea of these videos as the don't just give off good, positive reviews! I have decided to steal this idea for you lovely people who aren't on youtube.

First off in my I Don't Like It series is - Maybelline New York Superstay 24 Hours Foundation.

Maybe its just me because the whole reason I bought it is because my friend bought it and absoloutly RAVED about it. However when I made the purchase I found it to not have the 'flawless' finish it claims to. The foundation claims to have Flex Technology which enables it to resist - heat, sweat, dryness, transfer, touch and life. Now, I like my foundation to have a good, full coverage to cover my freckles (which I absoloutly dispice) maybe this is where the product failed for me. I found it patchy, very sheer and in fact not long lasting atall. I can see that this product might work for people with perfect skin who just need a bit of a finish from a foundation but it definatly was not for me.

Let me know if you've tried it, and if so did you like it?

Ooh, and also what do you think about me doing a give away on the products I don't like? Would that be a good idea?

No comments:

Post a Comment