Saturday 13 November 2010

Color Vue Contacts!

When I was away last week, I went to the chemist and I saw they had a display of coloured contact lenses. For a couple of months now I have been wanting to try out green contact lenses but i've never gotten around to buy them. Anyway I got the urge to shop, so I bought two pairs of contacts, blue and green/yellow.

In my opinion, the green look alot better and more natural on me because of my naturally hazel eyes. However i've gotten compliments while wearing both pairs and I like them both. They make my eyes look alot bigger and brighter.

They cost £18 for each pair, pricey I know, but I know I'll get my moneys worth. They keep for 3 months depending on how much you wear them. For example if you wear them only a couple of times a month, then obviously they'll keep longer that 3 months, but if you wear them every other day then 3 months is the longest you should keep them (unless of course you want to cause yourself some serious eye problems, which I don't advice).

Heres what they look like on!

 Green - Excuse the squinting, I had just poked my self in the eye. So as you can see, it blends very well with my natural eye color (you can just see it, the darker circle around my pupil)  and it looks very natural. This is my favorite, and I wear it almost every day.

Blue - As you can see, it is a dark blue color, which doesn't blend to well with my hazel eyes when you look close up, but I promise you it looks very natural when you don't go right up to it! I find this color suits my skin tone and hair color (pale-ish brunette) and it makes my eyes look huuge. Very nice color, but I definatly prefer the green.


All in all a very good puchase, worth the money in my opinion and they can change your whole face. I will definatly be purchasing more!

No comments:

Post a Comment