Sunday 14 November 2010

Banish Spots Overnight!!

YES! Its the day before that big party, or first day of the holidays, or a special date and everythings going fine until you seen that bulging red lump on your face. Damn you acne, damn you.

Fear not, I have a soloution to your problem, and better yet all you need is some Sudocreme and a band-aid! Yes, thats right, the stuff you put on babies bums can get rid of your spots! I know, I didn't believe it either at first but I decided I might aswell give it a whirl and man alive, by the morning my spots were reduced to tiny red blemishes that could easily be covered by makeup.

All you need to do is once you've taken your makeup off for the night, dab some sudocreme on whatever spots or bumps you've got and then place your band aid over it, then go to sleep! Thats it! In the morning just remove the band-aid and wash your face, I can gaurentee you'll be amazed.


No comments:

Post a Comment