Saturday 13 November 2010

Favorite Nail Varnish's

So, recently I have been aquiring quite a few nail varnish's as I have been attempting to stop biting my nails! I haven't bitten them in a while but I find they take forever to grow but as soon as they do they grow miles long at once.

All together I have 51 nail varnishs varing in brands from 'Nails Inc' to 'Rimmel London'.

Heres my five favorites!

In no particular order, here we go...

Nails Inc. from the London collection in South Molten Street - £11

W7 in 70. Suede - normally £3.29 but I paid £1.47

W7 in 74. Fluorescent Pink - bought for same price as above

NYC  in a New York Color Minute in Times Square - £2.49

Barry M in Mint Green - £2.95

All the colors are true to color once on the nail.
I gave each two coats except South Molten Street which is quite sheer and needed three coats.

No comments:

Post a Comment